Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Memories

Hi, I just wanna say...
Thank you for always being my heartside,
Thanks for always listening to me,
Thanks for everything that you've given to me,
Thanks for always giving me advices when I have down and so confuse with my suck life,
Thank you, you have teach me about 'the meaning of honesty'...

You always remember although we're totally different but you can show me the way to love somebody with all of the difference, I love the way you are...
Thank you for showing me the magical of life that I can't see before. Really, you are my beautiful witch, honey...
Umm...again, thanks for always being 'my heartside'...
Please, stay be there...
Now, I can listen then feel the sound of my life and my love. There are some chamber of the secret that need to be opened, and...
Someday, I believe in what people called 'miracle', I want to open all the chamber to know all secrets that created for us...
Honey, please stay be there,
And...

HAPPY MAGICAL 20 TO YOU, MY BELOVED SUPER NEPTUNE AGENT PARTNER,
C I W U L S K Y

Sincerely,


Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment